Kallang Riverside Update
Transformation of Location
The location of Kallang Riverside is one of the most attractive you can find at the city fringe. Moreover, it is a FREEHOLD development. Plans by URA indicated that 4,000 new residential units will be built but there will be on 99 year leasehold.
Freehold at Around Leasehold Prices?
If you are shopping for new property launches, you will know that prices are going up. One of the latest comparison is with Park Place Residences, which is a 99 year leasehold development but the psf is very similar to Kallang Riverside although it is FREEHOLD. Kallang Riverside is also closer to the city and you can enjoy a waterfront and park lifestyle living.
We are always Happy to hear from you
+65 6100 8123
Latest Development (April 2018)
Development of Kampong Bugis Kicked Off on 19 April 2018
In a media briefing by Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) and Singapore Land Authority (SLA), Kampong Bugis Precinct extensive redevelopment will be turned into a car-lite neighbourhood with around 4,000 new homes by 2030.
Focus on Active Mobility
- Car dependency to be low. Could include shuttle bus services, shared car services, or even buggies
- Enhancing the existing green and blue
- Provide a network of greenery and water sensitive features that will store and cleanse rainwater before it is discharged into the Kallang Basin
Convenient community spaces
- Offer a variety of publicly-accessible amenities for both residents and visitors such as local bakeries, childcare centres, tranquil courtyards to playgrounds
- These amenities would be conveniently located within easy access and could include co-working spaces and sports and recreational facilities.
A tender for a single master developer is expected soon, to oversee the planning and development of the 17ha precinct, supporting better integration among buildings, public spaces, amenities and other infrastructure.
Important point to note is that the 4,000 new residential units will be 99-year leasehold apartments.
So, Kallang Riverside will likely be the rare FREEHOLD development in this precinct.
- Our Neighbouhood Kampong Bugis (from URA)
- Getting Kampong Bugis ready to be a people-centric, car-lite residential precinct (from URA)
Prices of Kallang Riverside Units
The average starting prices of the available units is at $2,085 psf as of April 2018.
It was reported in Business Times, dated 10 April 2018, that phase 2 of Park Place Residences at Paya Lebar is averagely $2,000. That is for 99 year leasehold condo and further away from the City.
You enjoy the advantages of:
- FREEHOLD vs Future Leasehold Developments around it
- 1 Carpark to 1 Unit vs Future 1 Carpark to 2 Units!
- 1st Mover Advantage vs Future prices of 99 yrs leasehold developments
- Close to the City, Real City Fringe
- Waterfront and Park Lifestyle Living
- Walk to MRT and World Class Sports Hub
Prices Updated 24 April 2018
1 Bedroom Unit,
517 sqft, high floor from $1,33x,xxx
2 Bedroom + Study Unit,
1033 sqft from $2,14x,xxx
3 Bedroom Unit,
1141 sqft from $2,4xx,xxx
3 Bedroom Dual Key Unit
1432 sqft from $2,9xx,xxx
Disclaimer: "Information is accurate as at 24th April 2018 & prices are indicative/“while stocks last” basis.”
Kallang Riverside Condo Floor Plans
1 Bedroom Units
- There are limited units left
- Available units are 48 sqm or 517 sqft
- Comes with smaller balcony than other 1 bedroom units
2 Bedroom Units
- Limited units are available
- Comes with Study and 2 balconies (providing better privacy)
- And 2 bathrooms
3 Bedroom Units
- There are dual key units and smaller units
- You could look at dual key units as a premium 3 bedroom units
We are always Happy to hear from you
Please do not hesitate to contact us for a discussion, more information or an exclusive presentation or let us know we could be of further service to you.
We always look forward to be of great service to you.